Led by Richard Bogoroch and Susan Gunter, this comprehensive Osgoode Professional Development annual conference brings you the latest key developments from a faculty of personal injury experts.
They will guide you through the most pivotal recent trial and appellate decisions, providing you with thoughtful analysis and practical tips. Topics will include:
- Key accident benefits issues in such areas as economic loss, attendant care, and the applicability of the Minor Injury Guideline
- Examination for discovery strategies in insurance coverage disputes
- Corroborating evidence in cases involving unidentified motorists
- How best to approach/defend summary judgement motions in light of Hryniak (SCC) and the cases following it
- Current treatment of excessive disbursements
- Permissible forms of communication with expert witnesses
To see the brochure, click here.
Photo by Terry Ozon