Join us on Thursday, August 3rd, with Mahsa Dabirian & Alexandra Roman as they explore the issue of nursing and hospital negligence in Ontario.
When: Aug 3, 2023, 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Hospital and Nursing Negligence
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- What is nursing negligence?
- The law governing nursing negligence
- The role of hospital guidelines and procedures in establishing negligence
- Vicarious liability
- The application of the Occupiers Liability Act in hospital negligence cases
- Remedial actions
Key Takeaways include:
- Factual scenarios giving rise to nursing negligence
- The legal landscape and burden of proof in nursing negligence cases
- How to prove nursing negligence
- Remedial actions and the impact on establishing negligence