What you should know if you’ve been injured in a car accident
Car accidents can occur anywhere, anytime. Being prepared to take the necessary steps thereafter is essential to both your medical welfare and any potential lawsuit that may arise. This webinar will provide an overview of what you need to know if you’ve been injured in a car accident, and what you can expect of the process that follows.
Key takeaways from the webinar:
- How to choose a lawyer
- What questions to ask your lawyer
- Time-sensitive to-dos (evidence preservation, filing accident benefits forms)
- What are the expected timelines of a lawsuit?
- What are the expected steps/events in a lawsuit?
- How do I prove my case?
- How do I know when the time is right to settle?