Cases of delayed diagnosis are common in medical malpractice lawsuits but present unique challenges. In this webinar, we will compare and contrast two of our firm’s successful delayed diagnosis cases — one won at trial and the other that settled before — and discuss how we obtained these favourable results.
- What is a delayed diagnosis?
- When to sue?
- Will the lawsuit settle at mediation?
- How does the matter proceed through the Court when it does not settle?
- What factors tend toward settlement versus proceeding to trial?
- What are unique challenges of these cases and how can they be overcome?
Join our FREE LIVE WEBINAR, where our lawyers will answer your questions.