This comprehensive conference brings you the latest information from a faculty of respected personal injury experts. They will guide you through the most pivotal recent decisions and legislative initiatives, yielding practical tips you can immediately apply.
Reflecting developments as of September 2017, the discussion will include such issues as:
• The strategic importance of the examination for discovery and investigation in the summary judgment context
• What is the scope of the court’s discretion if important evidence is not tendered?
• The Hodge decision and contingency fees: what are the consequences for the personal injury bar?
• How does the existence of adverse costs insurance affect settlement dynamics?
• The opportunities afforded by Ontario’s revived electronic filing initiative
For information Click here